Sunday, July 23, 2017

Embossed diamond thank you card set

One of my favorite things to do with cards is make card sets.  It's how I've spent the last couple of Fridays.  I made this simple set a couple of days ago using PTI's Cover Ups: Diamonds stamp and white embossing powder:

(Click on image to enlarge)

I used the same sentiment on each card, just changing out the color of the cardstock. A close up of the sentiment:






 Earlier this month, I made my mom a set of cards using my current favorite multi-step floral set,  Gran's Garden:  I made different 9 cards with a set of polka dotted notecards that I had had for several years. I played around with different color combinations. This set took quite a bit more time because of all the stamping involved. 



Four of the nine cards

One of my favorites


Here's the card I made for Mom's birthday this year.

Mom's birthday card
  

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous sets of cards, Jennifer. Love your Mom's B-Day card too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always say I'm going to make card sets or st least multiples but that just never happens. Definitely need to work on that! Yours are just lovely right down to your Mom's birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the kind words Helen & Kathy!

    ReplyDelete