Sunday, July 9, 2017

Combining stenciling with masking

I made another card for this week's Make it Monday challenge.  Betsy showed us how to make a one layer card with using both stencils and masks.   Here's my card:



This was my second attempt, because I didn't realize I had used the wrong side of the mask until I
tried to stamp the images.  I really likes using this technique and will be sure to try it again.
I made my own stencil from a Cricut mat.    The stamps are from Flower Favorites.  I used PTI inks as well: Aqua Mist, Raspberry Fizz, Harvest Gold, Green Parakeet, and New Leaf.

Here's Betsy's gorgeous card:


I want to be her when I grow up!

3 comments:

  1. really lovely take on the MIM technique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so pretty, Jennifer! Your flowers look lovely on the Aqua background

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both so much! I'm always second judging my choices, and wish I would've used black ink for the sentiment. Oh well, the next go at this technique, I'll do that :-)

    ReplyDelete