Sunday, July 16, 2017

Create Along With Us : July 2017

Every month, Papertrey Ink has a Create Along With Us challenge during their new release.  This is the first time I've joined in.  There were so many inspirational cards that I loved, but I decided to make a tag that was inspired my one of  Michelle Leone's tags.

This is what I came up with:

(Click on photo for better look)

I loved the graphic black and white background with the bold pop
of color from the floral image.  I don't have a diamond background stamp, so used an embossing folder that I inked up with with Smokey Shadow ink, then placed a piece of white cardstock on it and ran it through the machine. I then die cut a tag from the Tag Sale # 10 die, and than used some Raspberry colored twineI had in my stash to make a loop.

I used one of the Floral Fusion flower images, and inked it in Raspberry Fizz, Lemon Tart, and Green Parakeet inks. I fussy cut the flower head, since I couldn't figure out which one of the dies went with that particular image.  Time to do more organizing.  Ha ha.   The banner came from Tag Sale 10 as well.

Here's my inspiration photo:

4 comments:

  1. Love that tag! You have captured Michelle's tag perfectly. I like the flower fusion stamp you used and great idea on using your embossing folder to create the background. Turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a wonderful case--love your beautiful tag!

    ReplyDelete